Prince Georges County, MD.
Sabra, Wang & Associates, Inc., a civil engineering firm, has several openings in Prince Georges County for Jr. Construction Inspectors to supervise, plan and participate in conducting special and routine inspections and roadway projects identifying and resolving problems impacting projects, inspecting materials and workmanship to assure compliance with approved plans and specifications; inspect conditions prior to the start of construction, during construction and upon completion.
Duties of the position:
- Inspect concrete foundations, conduit, trenching, ADA ramps
- Inspect installations of erosion and sediment control facilities
- Inspect Installation of HMA, Pavement Marking, materials & Concrete
- Read drawings and specifications
- Observe job safety practices
- Monitor construction activities
- Prepare Inspection Reports
- Comply with client policies and procedures for inspection work under contract
Knowledge, Skills & Minimum Requirements:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in construction inspection of roadway construction
- Valid driver license with good driving record
- OSHA 10 hour Safety
- Soils and Aggregate
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Benefits include performance bonus, 401k profit sharing, 8 paid holidays, 15 paid leave days, wellness program, and 100% paid medical, vision, dental, life, and disability insurance (individual)
Please send or email your resume and cover letter in response to position number M1725 to:
Sabra, Wang & Associates, Inc.
Attention: Malinda Haggerty
Human Resources Manager
7055 Samuel Morse Drive, Suite 100
Columbia, MD 21046
Click here to e-mail your resume.