Sabra, Wang & Associates, Inc., a mid-size civil engineering firm, has an immediate opening for Field Technicians at our Joh Avenue, Baltimore office location. The Technicians will travel to roadway construction sites in and around Baltimore City to perform concrete and soil testing.
Duties of the position include Monitoring and Testing for:
- Concrete/Grout/Masonry – Sampling and visual observation. Performing air content and slump tests. Obtaining core samples.
- Soils – In place density testing using nuclear density gauge or sand cone methods, Proctor (moisture density), and sieve analysis methodologies.
- Written detailed reports required daily for all test findings.
Knowledge, Skills & Minimum Requirements:
- ACI or WACEL Concrete testing certification - required
- MARTCP Soils certification - preferred
- One year or more in a Material testing/Construction environment.
- Ability to lift heavy objects (concrete samples, soils test equipment, etc.) and work outside
- Possess a valid driver license, with clean driving record
- Must pass drug screen and background check
- Salary commensurate with experience and certifications
- Mileage reimbursement for all on-the-job miles when using personal vehicle
Please send or email your resume and cover letter in response to position number M1812 to:
Sabra, Wang & Associates, Inc.
Human Resources Manager
7055 Samuel Morse Drive, Suite 100
Columbia, MD 21046
Click here to e-mail your resume.